Monday, March 9, 2009

Great day at the Zoo!
















3 comments:

  1. christy, i would have never known that you added to your blog, the new pictures are quite a ways down from the old snow pictures, and i check everyones blogs at least once or more a week and as far as i knew jen is the only one putting anything new in. thanks for letting me know. i really enjoyed seeing the kids pictures and the fun your having. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow pictures are new:). That is the funny part. Last Sunday we woke up to six inches new snow...the fourth or fifth snow storm we have had this winter! I thought it would be funny to add more pics of snow, if only so that I could believe it myself:). Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful family! You all just shine. : )

    ReplyDelete