I think that top picture is beautiful. I really liked it full-size on Nichole's page. With some cropping you could enter that into a photography competition and win.
AWESOME! WHERE DID YOU GO TO SEE THOSE ANIMALS? WOODLAND PARK IN SEATTLE? ANYWAY, AS MUCH AS I AM VERY SAD TO LEAVE FAMILY HERE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING SOME OF YOUR FAMILY OUTINGS WITH YOU WHEN I GET UP THERE. LOVE MOM
I think that top picture is beautiful. I really liked it full-size on Nichole's page. With some cropping you could enter that into a photography competition and win.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! WHERE DID YOU GO TO SEE THOSE ANIMALS? WOODLAND PARK IN SEATTLE? ANYWAY, AS MUCH AS I AM VERY SAD TO LEAVE FAMILY HERE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING SOME OF YOUR FAMILY OUTINGS WITH YOU WHEN I GET UP THERE. LOVE MOM
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, indeed. Nature at it's finest.
ReplyDeleteI love Peacocks! Nice shots!
ReplyDelete