![]() |
| The hummingbirds came all winter. Who would have thought? |
![]() |
| The sky...ahhh! |
![]() |
| Gotta love this boy! |
![]() |
| Father and Son |
![]() |
| Great pic, Nicole! |
![]() |
| Camille and Nicole - This was the tamest of the pictures I took of these two that night...but I am afraid they would kill me if I posted the others:) |
![]() |
| Grandma's contribution to saving the birds, one backyard at a time:) |
![]() |
| The hours that girls spent waiting for hummingbirds this winter...and it paid off. The hummingbirds became her friends and she knew each one! |
![]() |
| Arielle and Tonka. Life is good if Arielle has animals to be with! |
![]() |
| Free |
![]() |
| Beautiful Arielle |
![]() |
| The look says it all:) |
![]() |
| Saqqarra...so cute! |
![]() |
| Sun in the face shots without a smile...just like my dad likes them and Lindsey does them so well! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment